More than 25 companies will be interviewing and hiring at the Jacksonville Career Fair, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Feb. 9, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront in downtown Southbank.
Free parking is available in the garage under the hotel.
More than 750 jobs, including entry-level and professional opportunities, blue-collar and white-collar positions, full-time and part-time opportunities, multiple shifts and seasonal work will be available as well as leadership positions, according to a press release from jobnewsusa. com.
Companies and jobs to be represented include:
• Ashley HomeStore: Positions available include Warehouse Associates, Customer Experience Representatives, Porters and Sales Representatives.
Brooks Rehabilitation: Registered Nurse, Certified Practical Nurse (CNA), Physiotherapist, Business Services Representatives, Licensed Practical Nurse and Front Desk Coordinator.
• Duval County Public Schools: School Safety Assistants, School Safety Officers and Paraprofessionals.
• Enhanced Resource Centers: Hiring for over 20 positions including: Collection Agents, Bilingual Call Center Agents, Client Solution Coordinator, Compliance Auditor, Internal Audit Manager and other jobs.
• Gate Petroleum Co.: Hiring for more than 100 positions across multiple locations, including Managers-in-Training, Sales Associates, Kitchen Managers-in-Training and Food Service Associates
• Kelly Professional & Industrial in support of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc. is recruiting for over 130 positions, including Manufacturing Technicians, Reconditioning Operators, Sanitation Technicians, and Tooling/CNC Operators.
Shipyard personnel: Hiring for more than 150 positions, including general labourers, electricians, welders, pipe fitters, project managers, marine painters, riggers and sheet metal workers.
Visit https://www.jobnewsusa.com/job_fairs to register or pre-apply for the event.
Be the first to know about the latest news and information that business leaders rely on in this rapidly changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. The main upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more.